I LOVE love! Yeah yeah, it’s so cliché right. But it’s true and I can’t help but say it! I love the excitement and joy in the air, the pure genuine love in each smile between couples. When I think back to my wedding, I remember it being the happiest day of my life. I am so thankful for the visual reminders I get to look at everyday. I promise to capture those real, authentic, and beautiful moments, because those are the moments that you will cherish and reminisce on every time you look at the charming canvas hanging in your living room!
My photography style is fresh, clean, and romantic! I care about the details as much as I care about making sure you have the best day of your life. As your photographer, I won’t just be another vendor, I’ll be a friendly face you can turn to! I believe in quality, giving back, and the covenant of marriage.
5 Fun Facts!
- My husband and I recently moved to Chicago from North Carolina. Even though I grew up in the midwest, I think I’m really southern at heart!
- We love love love to travel! Anywhere and everywhere, the more the better!
- My happy place = Warm blankets, popcorn, skittles, coffee, and a good Jane Austen book/movie!
- Serving and being in community is so important to us! The people we have met and the relationships we have made along our journey, have forever impacted our life
- I literally have the most amazing job! It’s the perfect combination of meeting new people, building relationships, celebrating love, serving, and of course photography!